Everyone [yes, even babies] has New Year goals. Here are mine for 2018. I’m making these up right now.
- Read 50 books. My goal last year was 40. So far I finished 24 books in 2017. It’s December 29 so there’s still …. no time!
- Publish a book, dammit. My goal for 2017 was to publish 2 books. Did I publish 1? No. I think swearing might help me achieve this pursuit. Dammit, Eva. Publish a book.
- Move out. I’m turning 25 in 2018. Can we all agree that I need to move out of my parent’s house once and for all? Good. The motion passes.
- Finish the Spanish course on Duolingo.
- Travel to a country I’ve never been to. I’m thinking Mexico. It pairs well with goal #4.
These five are my bare minimum goals that I MUST REACH. Everything else is extra credit.
See you soon,